8/10/08

The 2 Corey's

Okay, you caught me I am a Corey fan.

But come on people I grew up in the 80's and they were everywhere then.

Plus come on, Corey Haim, even on Dickey Roberts he was a cutie.
I just hate that they snowballed Haim when he went to see Feldman's new house. He had no clue to what he was walking into and then BAM they hit him.

I am all for helping out a friend, but when someone says NO or I will think about it, then you got to respect their wishes. I mean if you ambush someone like that the results are not gonna be good. You can't corner a lion and not expect him to come out attacking.

I think Haim is trying his best to get his life in order, and if he has a slip or a backslide in his addiction, people shouldn't kick him, they should help him get back up on his feet.

Normal behavior for an addict is using, I am excited when any addict has 1 day clean, because that in itself is a miracle.













No comments: